Welcome to the Bath English Language School website
Thank you for your interest.
Use this site to find out about our courses and to make your booking.
The Bath English Language School was founded by Piers & Barbara Gascoigne in 1972 to provide first-class, effective, interesting and affordable language courses for students and academics.
The school building is part of one of Britain's finest and best known neo-classical architectural ensembles. It overlooks the Royal Crescent and Royal Victoria Park in the UNESCO designated World Heritage City of Bath.
Some good reasons for choosing the Bath English Language School
and the World Heritage City of Bath
- A successful track record of over 40 years
- Friendly, caring and professional teachers & staff
- The best of modern and traditional teaching methods
- Small classes
- Individual attention
- Friendly informal atmosphere
- An interesting choice of courses
- Superb location in the historic City of Bath
- Classes in historic house built in 1780
- Good value family and self-catering accommodation
- A first class touring centre
- Wide range of cultural and sporting facilities